Monday, October 19, 2009

halooo..
today bru dpt fikir skit2...im not doing this on purpose but its true..my mind is totally blocked.
others might be celebrating lights but me celebrating headache....hahhahaha
so many thing to do now.
Yesterday my mum called...she offer me to buy my ticket to sabah..that includes kb to kl and kl to kk..altogether 4ways which equal to $450. I'm not saying that I'm arrogant or something but i dont want her help, because i know that she needed the money more than i do.How can i make her understand?.My friends says i am a fool for not accepting it,whereas i can joly2 with my money if i accept it.Those airhead..sory 4 the language.does not know why I'm doing this,and if i were to explain, again because of their way of thinking is different than mine they will never understand.And it will be just a waste of time to tell them all this......argggghhhh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment